Thursday, January 5, 2012

Medicine Ball @ Work

Do you have a desk job like me? Where you stare at a computer screen all day long - and they give you those $600 dollar chairs and expect them to actually do something for you? Well - I've got one of those stupid chairs - although I'm not sure it cost that much. But it gives me flat ass - or numb butt - or damn't - an ass I don't like and one that doesn't feel good. So I brought my medicine ball to work - as well as an electric air pump. 

I may be in banking, but that doesn't mean my caboose needs to pay for my job - not like my eyesight is anyway (which, by the way, is getting worse due to strenuous and stressful hours in front of a screen. thanks employer).

What  does sitting on an ab ball do for you while at work? First of all, it engages your core every second you sit there even if you are hunch-backing it - which I don't suggest you do though. It also strengthens your legs and rear end. And if you're quick enough, you can fit in a few situps here and there when your co-workers aren't around.

Regardless, if you're going to have a new years resolution at work - besides not eating all those cookies someone 'generously' brought in - grab a medicine ball, blow that baby up (add rice in the bottom to make it stay central to your location) and enjoy the benefits! 

Let's get healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment